STEPPING THROUGH MOSCOW

SOVIET PARADISE

вторник, сентября 21, 2004

A Beautiful City

Torino, Italy Posted by Hello

After I left Canada in May, I made my way to Torino, Italy, where I met with a consulting firm about possible employment - ironic as it may sound, I left Canada to go to Italy about a job that would position me hopefully in the Former USSR region. The train ride from Nice to Torino was beautiful and wound upwards through the mountains passing through small towns and tunnels. Torino itself is very friendly and the city center has marble archways alongside of all the buildings making it possible to walk around under cover everywhere you go. This made more sense when it rained the following day and I did not need my umbrella. In the evening, the streets are lined with cafes filled with people enjoying coffee and wine while snacking on small tidbits (not timbits).

Комментариев нет: