STEPPING THROUGH MOSCOW

SOVIET PARADISE

воскресенье, мая 17, 2009

WHO'S IN THE CAGE

This picture is deceiving. It looks as though I am standing in front of a zebra locked up in a cage in St Petersburg's Zoopark. Perhaps its the reverse. All I kept thinking about as I walked through the exhibits was the classic version of planet of the apes thinking that it is the crazy people walking around eating peanuts who are really trapped in cages of their own making. This particular zebra hardly seemed interested in seeing me and I am all the way from Canada - has he ever seen one of me before? Does he even care? I was not impressed by his attitude. I included him in my blog anyway, despite his lacklustre care for humanity. He is probably one of those who complains but never shows up for the vote when it comes to election day.

Комментариев нет: