STEPPING THROUGH MOSCOW

SOVIET PARADISE

вторник, мая 26, 2009

FIRST TRAINING SESSION IN ST PETERSBURG


During the Night of Museums, I visited the artillery museum which had a pellet gun target range. Here I am trying out a mock rifle. I ended up winning a prize, but I must say I would have rather won a beer rather than a collection of pictures of archaic miltiary costumes and weaponry. I think Kalishnakov once wrote that had he known how popular his gun would be, he would have rather invented a lawn mower.

2 комментария:

Анонимный комментирует...

Ok a little hard to navigate your Russian blog but fortunately comments and anonymous are similar. i want your prize lol don't sell it .

Alain

Barrie B F Hebb комментирует...

You can have the prize! I wanted the Teddy bears but they assumed I would want the collection of pictures of ancient military weaponry instead. I would rather feel safe at night though whent he lights are out!